Monday, March 29, 2010

Groovin' In The Kitchen Playlist

I like to cook with music. It makes it more fun to do my guitar solos with my spatula! Here's my current playlist:

1. Hot Blooded, Foreigner
2. Walk This Way, Aerosmith
3. We Will Rock You, Queen
4. War Machine, AC/DC
5. Juke Box Hero, Foreigner
6. Welcome To The Jungle, Guns 'N Roses (my mom hates this song)
7. 21 Guns, Green Day
8. American Woman, Lenny Kravitz
9. In The Evening, Led Zepplin
10. Hell's Bells, AC/DC
11. Just What I Needed, The Cars
12. Saint Of Me, The Rolling Stones
13. Free Fallin', Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
14. Pinball Wizard, The Who
15. Back In Black, AC/DC
16. Warning, Green Day
17. More Than A Feeling, Boston
18. Dude Looks Like A Lady, Aerosmith
19. Houses of Holy, Led Zepplin
20. In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, Iron Butterfly (get 2 wooden spoons for drum solo)

Add these to your iPod, grab a spatula and get ready for the solos. Just don't fling pasta sauce everywhere. I got in trouble for doing that :)


No comments: